Experts perform oil-change services to make sure the cars are road ready
About This Deal
- Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil and standard filter
- Additional fees may apply for extra quarts of oil and/or specialty filters
- Is it a “full-service” shop? Yes
Locally owned and Nationally known our SpeeDee teams make servicing your vehicles as easy as possible. Includes a 17 point inspection and free fluid top offs.
- Choose from four available locations:
- 1101 Broad River Road, Columbia
- 5126 Bush River Road, Columbia
- 119 Rabon Road, Columbia
- 5537 Sunset Boulevard, Lexington
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service
SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service first opened its doors at the time when corner gas stations began trading their garage bays for the wide aisles and refrigerators of a mini mart. With service stations in decline, the first location in Metairie, Louisiana, stepped in to take care of cars with simple oil changes and tune-ups. Soon, it began offering a full range of services, including brake, power steering, and transmission repairs.
Locally owned SpeeDee franchises now service roadsters in more than 20 states, supplying drivers with ASE-certified technicians who treat vehicles to 17-point oil changes and immunizations against rusty nails. But SpeeDee is not limited to il-change services. These full-service shops offer a range of auto-repair services as well, including wheel alignment, brake repairs, inspections, and more, to ensure the car safety.