What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $109 for a glass and LCD repair for an iPhone 6 ($159 value)
- $59 for a glass and LCD repair for an iPhone 5, 5c, or 5s ($129 value)
- $89 for a glass screen repair for an iPad Air 1 ($165 value)
- $74 for a glass screen repair for an iPad Mini 1 or 2 ($145 value)
- $69 for a glass screen repair for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($129 value)
- $25 for $50 worth of cell-phone, tablet, and computer repairs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
After working in the technology field for years, Tim Clark discovered that people often needed quick, cost-efficient troubleshooting services for their cell phones and computers. So he founded SpeedTex, whose technicians replace cracked smartphone and tablet screens, switch out dying batteries, and remove viruses from computers. They also head to homes to assist with home-theater setups, including installing surround-sound speakers and mounting flat-screens.