Paintball is like a production of Hamlet: it's exciting, demanding, and by the end everyone has pretend-died. Take paintball arms against a sea of troubles with today's Groupon to Spent Paintball in West Palm Beach. Choose from the following options:
- For $34, you get an all-day paintball outing for two (a $68.79 value).
- For $62, you get an all-day paintball outing for four (a $137.58 value).
- For $90, you get an all-day paintball outing for six (a $206.38 value).
Each participant receives:
- Admission to the paintball fields
- A paintball gun
- Compressed-air tank and air
- A hopper for loading paintball guns
- A chest protector
- A paintball harness
- 250 paintballs
At Spent Paintball, adventurers aged 10 and older can traverse two outdoor fields while locked in skirmishes with rival paintballers. Combatants conquer the turf-covered Xball field or wage war while admiring nature on the tree-strewn Woodsball field. Paint warriors can plot strategies at covered staging areas or sell secret team recipes for chili to trenchcoat-clad double agents beneath Spent Paintball's covered bleachers. An included chest protector guards against Technicolor shirt stains, and a paintball harness puts tools of the trade at waist level for Batman-like efficiency. Visitors can purchase additional paintballs onsite ($15 for 500) to continue their conflicts or to spruce up the base of a drab saltwater aquarium.
1195 S Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406