Dining out with friends provides a great opportunity to catch up over a table manners competition. Win by a spoon with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$37 for a four-course Indian meal for two (up to $63.75 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $7.95 value)
- Two soups (up to a $9.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $35.90 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $10 value)
$65 for a four-course Indian meal for four (up to $127.50 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15.90 value)
- Four soups (up to a $19.80 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $71.80 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $20 value)
The Spice Cove is open 1 p.m. to 2 a.m., seven days a week. Click to view the full menu.
Situated among throngs of Indian restaurants on the East Village's Curry Row, Spice Cove stands out not for being the biggest or the most famous, but rather for being "the coziest spot on the block to canoodle with a date," according to New York magazine. The low-lit, orange-hued dining room welcomes guests to escape from the outside world beneath a low, black ceiling accented by rich, sparkling scarves. Servers dip between close-set tables in the homey space, delivering baskets of homemade naan and plates of chicken, lamb, or beef tikka masala. Vegetarians also have their choice of many meat-free dishes, such as spicy vegetable vindaloo and sweet kashmiri baby eggplant.