What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for Lunch Buffet for Two ($22.38 value)
- $15 for Dinner for Two or More - Dine In or Carry Out (Valid 4:30-9:30pm) ($25 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any specials, promotions, or discounted offers. Not valid on federal holidays. $25 voucher can be used for carry out or dine in. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spice Grill
Although Spice Grill offers traditional Indian cuisine, chefs honor the myriad culinary influences that helped shape modern-day South Asian cooking. The menu showcases dishes from three distinct subsets of the Indian subcontinent, each with its own distinctive character. The unifying characteristic across all meals is the precise use of freshly ground spices to add layers of flavor.
A Menu Inspired by Three Regions
- Tandoori lamb chops marinate in more than a dozen spices, including ginger and garlic, before being roasted inside a traditional clay oven.
- The dal makhani's black lentils simmer in a fragrant melange of tomato, onion, and spices.
India's Western Coast
- Coconut, tamarind, garlic, and red chilies lend bold flavors to the Goan curry's fish, shrimp, or lobster.
- Lamb vindaloo's vinegar sauce draws heat from a fiery blend of dry red chilies and black pepper.
- Manchurian chicken cooks in a sauce made with chopped garlic, ginger, onion, and cilantro.
- Spicy sichuan oil and red chilies add a distinctive kick to creamy, housemade paneer cheese.