Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for two Indian entrees with rice, one order of naan, and two glasses of wine ($67 value)
- $76 for four Indian entrees with rice, two orders of naan, and four glasses of wine ($134 value)
View the menu. Customers can choose from the following wines:
- Domaine Laballe Cotes de Gascogne Les Terres Bassres 2014
- Bleeker Chardonnay California NV
- Noble Vines 181 Merlot Lodi, California
- Motto BackBone Cabernet Sauvignon California 2013
Spice Kitchen's chefs are equipped with all the tools, experience, and dog-eared cookbooks they need to craft the flavorful, authentic Indian cuisine served at this sleek, modern restaurant. A traditional clay oven perfectly bakes tandoori dishes, such as salmon and chicken, goat simmers in a complex curry sauce, and the housemade paneer cheese bobs in a creamy, tomato-rich tikka masala sauce.
And Spice Kitchen's cuisine isn't just delicious. It also fits easily into a variety of diets and lifestyles. All the meat is halal-certified, and there's a selection of dishes that adhere to Jain vegetarianism. Gluten-free choices eschew the allergen without sacrificing taste or authenticity, and the regular menu of course stars an abundance of vegetarian and vegan dishes.