Customers are offered a wide selection of Italian, Mexican, and Asian dishes, including vegetarian options with unlimited beverages
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Options: Breakfast, Brunch or Dinner Buffet with Unlimited Drinks, starting at $21.99
- Available beverages to choose from:
- Drinks available at breakfast: mimosa, red or white wine, sparkling wine, beer
- Drinks available at brunch or dinner: red or white wine, sparkling wine, beer
- Type of food: Italian, Mexican, Asian, Middle Eastern
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Hours: Breakfast valid daily, 7 a.m.–10 a.m.; brunch valid daily, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.; dinner valid daily, 3 p.m.–10 p.m.
- View the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on Christmas Eve. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid for tax or gratuity. Not valid US Federal holidays or US Federal holiday weekends, or special events. Not valid Labor Day Weekend, 8/31 to 9/2. Food selections vary by day, based on season and availability. 2-hr limit on unlimited beverages, which include house beer and wine, sodas, coffee and juice. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 2 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spice Market Buffet
A traditional spice market gathers a plethora of exotic flavors into one convenient location—something Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood accomplishes with its lavish spread, which showcases food from Italy, Mexico, Asia, America, and the Middle East. At any one time, dishes may include seafood stuffed sole, tandoori skewers, ham and tri-tip from the carving station, and made-to-order omelets.
Instead of one buffet line that amounts to a culinary free-for-all, Spice Market Buffet divides up the food by region, offering separate stations for each type of cuisine and clearly separating the Chinese chopsticks from the Italian sporks. According to BestofVegas.com, Planet Hollywood’s buffet is “often considered one of the best in town,” and the reviewer claims that “even buffet skeptics can easily find something they like at the Spice Market.”