Walking tours let you explore the very sidewalks where that city’s famous denizens once strolled and yelled, “I’m famous and I will live forever!” at passing cars. Feel the history beneath your feet with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a three-hour food tasting tour for two (a $120 value)
- $99 for a three-hour food tasting tour for four (a $240 value)<p>
Tours are held on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30 a.m., and include:
- At least four food tastings at restaurants on Devon Avenue, known for Indian and Pakistani cuisine
- A copy of Mohammed Ali’s Knockout Guide to Devon Avenue
- Wine tastings
- Visit to a henna tattoo parlor
- Visits to specialty stores
- Gift bag to take home<p>
Spice of Life Tours
True to their name, Spice of Life Tours leads exciting expeditions into the diverse cultural landscape of West Rogers Park, Chicago. Their walking trips take visitors through Devon Avenue, an area rich with South Asian influence. Guests stop at numerous Pakistani or Indian eateries to sample local flavors, and explore boutiques. Along the way, company owner, guide, and teacher Mohammad Ali shares his knowledge about the neighborhood, pointing out unusual architecture and perhaps divulging the name of his favorite historian.