What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a 3.5-hour Little Arabia culture and food tour for one ($140 value)
- $139 for a 3.5-hour Little Arabia culture and food tour for two ($280 value)
Tours are held on Saturdays and Sundays at noon and include:
- Stops at seven locations for tastings of Lebanese, Pakistani, Persian, and Arabian cuisine (several tastings are sit-down)
- Stop to learn how to make pitas at a bakery
- Stop to learn Arabic calligraphy
- Stop for nonalcoholic beer at a Middle Eastern dessert store
- Visit to a hookah shop
- Henna tattoo
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Tours held Saturday and Sunday. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spice of Life Tours
True to their name, Spice of Life Tours leads exciting expeditions into the diverse cultural landscape of West Rogers Park, Chicago. Their walking trips take visitors through Devon Avenue, an area rich with South Asian influence. Guests stop at numerous Pakistani or Indian eateries to sample local flavors, and explore boutiques. Along the way, company owner, guide, and teacher Mohammad Ali shares his knowledge about the neighborhood, pointing out unusual architecture and perhaps divulging the name of his favorite historian.