What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Choice of Little India, ChowChow China, or Little Arabia Tour for One
- Choice of Little India, ChowChow China, or Little Arabia Tour for Two
- Choice of Little India, ChowChowChina, or Little Arabia Tour for Four
Little India Tour
This guided tour takes guests into Chicago’s vibrant Little India. On this visit, guests taste authentic South Asian cuisine including samples from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. In addition to food tastings, participants also learn about the area’s rich ethnic heritage through interactive cultural activities.
- Indian and Pakistani appetizers and snacks
- Indian book store with cultural activities
- Trying on a traditional dress at an Indian boutique
- Henna tattoos
- Spice store
- Pakistani BBQ
Chow Chow Chinatown Tour
This tour takes guests through the Chinatown neighborhood. While walking along the traditional shops and cultural landmarks, participants sample food at several sit-down eateries. Guests also take part in cultural activities to learn more about traditional Chinese culture.
- Asian boutique gift shop snacks
- Buddhist temple
- Authentic Hong Kong style dim sum
- Traditional Chinese snack shop
- Cultural activity at Ping Tom Park
- Cultural activity at Chinese Zodiac Square
- Beijing peking duck
- Chinatown supermarket
- Chinese tea
Little Arabia Tour
The guided tour visits seven locations, and guests eat an array of foods that include appetizers and kababs from Arabian and Persian restaurants. Participants learn more about Middle Eastern culture from the speciality stores, hookah shops, and Egyptian bazaar in the area and also engage in cultural activities.
- Iraqi and Palestinian cuisine Middle Eastern bakery – pita making
- Middle Eastern dessert specialty store – non-alcoholic beer
- Lebanese cuisine
- Hookah shop (Persian)
- Learn Arabic calligraphy
Tours usually take a little over 3.5 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spice of Life Tours
True to their name, Spice of Life Tours leads exciting expeditions into the diverse cultural landscape of West Rogers Park, Chicago. Their walking trips take visitors through Devon Avenue, an area rich with South Asian influence. Guests stop at numerous Pakistani or Indian eateries to sample local flavors, and explore boutiques. Along the way, company owner, guide, and teacher Mohammad Ali shares his knowledge about the neighborhood, pointing out unusual architecture and perhaps divulging the name of his favorite historian.