Like a soap opera, a corn maze involves many twists and turns that can culminate in the reappearance of long-lost characters. Embark on unknown plot lines with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$18 for an autumn farm package for two (a $36 value)
- Hayride and corn maze adventure for two (an $8 value each)
- $10 credit for ice cream, milk shakes, and cider slushies
- One pumpkin (a $10 value)<p>
$35 for an autumn farm package for four (a $72 value)
- Hayride and corn maze adventure for four (an $8 value each)
- $20 credit towards ice cream, milk shakes, and cider slushies
- Two pumpkins (a $10 value each)<p>
$10 for $20 worth of eats at the farm stand
- Stock up on farm produce and products such as kettle corn, organic milk, baked goods, local meat, cheese, honey, and jams and jellies.<p>
Spider Hall Farm
Not a lot of kids grow up on farms anymore. So when families start flocking to working farms to get their yearly dose of fall activities, kids have a lot of questions. That’s why the Cox family decided to open up their Spider Hall Farm to kids and adults who want to know more about the day-to-day agricultural lifestyle, the importance of being a good steward of the land and water, and how to apply school lessons to real-life situations on the farm. Their education center features six lab-style classrooms where guests can learn through interactive lessons, followed by a tour of the farm’s 362 acres, which are filled with tobacco, corn, and grain.
Throughout the year, the farm sells seasonal produce, meat raised in southern Maryland, organic milk and ice cream, and seasonal plants, allowing guests to roam the farm and experience the full circle of where food comes from without moonlighting as a cafeteria lady. When the last of the crops are harvested, visitors are invited to celebrate with the Cox family at the corn maze and pumpkin patch or to come back when the weather gets chilly to pick out a Christmas tree and take a merry horse-drawn carriage ride.
“Great place, kids had a blast and the ice cream is AMAZING!”
“Great place for getting good natural food.”
“Great ice cream!”