In roller-skating, as in dangling from the edge of a cliff, it's important not to let a fear of falling make you miss an opportunity to hold someone's hand. Don't leave today’s Groupon to Spinner’s Rink in West Seneca hanging. Choose between the following options:
For $10, you get a roller-skating package for two (up to a $21.50 value). Each skating package includes:
- Admission for two people (an $8 value).
- Two pairs of rental skates (up to a $6 value).
- Two slices of pizza or two hot dogs (a $2 value each).
- Two sodas (a $1.75 value each).
For $18, you get a skating package for four (up to a $43 value). Each skating package includes:
- Admission for four people (up to a $16 value).
- Four pairs of rental skates (up to a $12 value)
- Four slices of pizza or four hot dogs (a $2 value each).
- Four sodas (a $1.75 value each).
The staff at Spinner’s Rink dispatch rented roller-skates to feet of all ages and skating abilities so guests can jump, whirl, and boogie across the wooden floor. Packs of rolling revelers lap an oval track under technicolor lights during open skate sessions on Saturdays and Sundays and spin with all the grace of a gyroscope trapped in a blender. On Friday nights, kids ages 16 and younger can mingle in supervised skate and dance celebrations, and adults can skate until midnight on the first Friday of each month. After mastering their dodecatuple axels, skaters replenish themselves at the rink’s snack bar with hot dogs, pizza, and soda.
164 Orchard Park Rd.
West Seneca, New York 14224Get Directions