All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$47 for a standard bike tune-up package ($75 value)
- Alignment and tightening of wheels
- Lubrication of cables/chain
- Adjustment of front/rear gears and brakes
$78.50 for a deluxe bike tune-up package ($110 value)
- Everything in the standard package
- Replacement of brake cables, shifter cables, and housing (this improves the longevity of the bike, improves shifting, and provides less resistance)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spinz Bike Shop
It's no surprise that Spinz Bike Shop's owner, Mike Foster, loves bikes. After all, he's been selling them since 1986. He continually updates his stock with the latest brands, which are designed for different kinds of high performance, whether it be distance or tricks. His shop also ensures that clients' bikes stay in pristine condition by offering bike-maintenance services, including standard and deluxe tune-ups.
Most Saturdays, Foster invites fellow enthusiasts to join him on a 20-plus mile ride exploring the nearby scenic countryside at a moderate pace.