During the cruise guests have an opportunity to admire Boston’s skyline, enjoy buffet-style entrees, and dance to music played by a live DJ
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: 2.5–3 hours
- Departure location: 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA 02210
- Departure time: 7 p.m.
- What’s included:
- All-inclusive buffet that features salad, entrees and desserts
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- Guaranteed table for guest’s party size
- Onboard entertainment (DJ, dance floor, and interactive games like giant jenga and foosball)
- Free admission for children under 3.
- Click here to view the schedule
- View the menu
- The sights: Boston skyline, Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District, and the USS Constitution warship
- The vessel: has climate-controlled decks and a dance floor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Not valid on July 30, August 29, and September 28. Not valid for Holiday or Specialty cruises. Maximum of 8 vouchers per reservation (cannot combine reservations into a larger group). Not all seats are discounted. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Entertainment Cruises
Entertainment Cruises began in 1978 when the Spirit of Norfolk was christened and began cruising the historic Elizabeth River. Today, they have 30 boats across nine locations and host more than 1.9 million guests each year. They offer day and evening cruises, excursions, and private charters in 11 cities across the US. While on board, guests can enjoy scenic views in unique spaces, with customizable packages are also available upon request.