- $19 for full-day admission for one ($29.99 value)
Alabama Splash Adventure
With rides and attractions intended for everyone from young children to thrill-seeking adults, Alabama Splash Adventure provides entire families with a way to escape the heat. All it takes is a quick trip down one of the slides or a dip in one of the pools to help guests cool off. The park also offers a variety of dry rides, too, and a copious supply of complimentary sunscreen helps ensure that nobody's visit is ruined by a sunburn, whether they're in the water or out.
Get Your Pulse Racing
- Neptune's Plunge: Sharp turns and twists take on a new thrill within the pitch-black confines of these four slides.
- Splashdown: A speedy descent sends guests flying into a fully enclosed, funnel-like tube, where they circle the opening in the center until dropping through into the splash pool.
- Kahuna Waves: This wave pool's 800,000 gallons of water churn into 4-foot waves that roll gently toward the shore.
- Warrior River: A light current carries inner tubes along an endless loop complete with secluded caves and passenger-drenching surprises.
- Mist-ical Maze: 4,600 square feet of dead ends and misleading passages that get a bit trickier when unexpected showers of water drop from above.
- Castaway Island: Pumps, geysers, and cascades of water keep kids amused at this multi-level play structure.
- Wacky Worm Coaster: Feel the breeze on this roller coaster designed for the entire family to enjoy.
- The Vault: Who can duck and weave through this maze of roving lasers in the fastest time?
- Rampage: Alabama's largest roller coaster soars to 120 feet off the ground and reaches speeds of 56mph.
- Grab a Snack: Food choices across the grounds include everything from popcorn and ice cream to funnel cakes and third-pound sirloin burgers, and free unlimited soft drinks are available to all guests.