Located 7 miles west of downtown Fort Worth, this 13-acre park features six slide attractions, a kiddie area, a wave pool, and a lazy river
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Park opens for the 2019 season on May 26. See the hours.
- Open every day 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at least 18 years or older.
Free admission for children under 2.
- The Combo Meal includes:
- One main food item per person. Choice of hot dog, slice of cheese pizza, or cheeseburger
- One side item per person. Choice of candy, cookie, chips, or French fries.
- One medium soda or one bottle of water per person
- Click here to view the Season Pass with Two “Buddy” Day Passes offer.
- Click here to view the Day Pass offer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for 2019 season. Season Pass is non-transferable. Not valid August 19th-23rd or August 26th-30th. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Dayz Water Park
Splash Dayz Water Park features 9 thrilling attractions. On the Splash Speedway, guests compete in head to head competition in a slippery race to the bottom. For a more relaxing time, park goers can opt to grab a tube and drift along the Lazy Dayz River. What’s more, the family-friendly park includes everyone as little ones zip through the Splash Pad’s 18 play options, designated for children of all ages. However, only the bravest take on the Atomic Wedgie slide. Daredevils step into the launch chamber towering five stories high, as a trap door suddenly disappears from beneath your feet sending gliding down the massive slide.