- $49 for three 2011 bottles of Chateau Franc-Cardinal with shipping ($135.95 value)
About the Wine:
- An international, award-winning Cotes de Bordeaux Francs wine
- Vineyard located in Côtes Francs, Bordeaux
- High elevation allows for cooler temperatures and an ideal climate for Cabernet Franc and Merlot to flourish
- Rich fruity flavor that pairs well with assertive foods and ripe cheeses
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.