What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
- Elun Chardonnay: Unoaked, estate-bottled wine meant to express the true flavors of the grape. Fresh-fruit flavors, primarily peach and pineapple, are balanced with crisp acidity. A refreshing wine for cocktails or paired with appetizers and salads.
- Alexander the Great Chardonnay: A Bulgarian wine in the classic, elegant French style that’s evocative of the grape. Notes of lemony citrus take the lead on the palate and are balanced by some natural acidity and slight minerality.
- Inti Chardonnay: Refreshing, natural-fruit-flavored wine in the French style. It features fresh citrus flavors and a little herbaceousness underlying the palate, much like the taste of a grape fresh from the vine.
- Mecedora Chardonnay: This Chilean wine is similar to the Old-World varietals—clean and bright with pale golden tones. Flavors of pineapple and melon are balanced by crisp acidity.
- Granite Ridge Chardonnay: A South African flair freshens up this French-style wine. Fresh lemony and citrus notes lead with balancing acidity.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Ships only to listed states. $29.95 shipping not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.