What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- 15-Bottle Aussie Spectacular Sampler Pack
About the Wines
- The Gathering Shiraz (three bottles): This full-bodied shiraz features jammy aromas of blackberry and black cherry, along with flavors of blackcurrant, raspberry jam, and cedar and a slightly peppery finish.
- Lawson’s Ridge Shiraz-Cabernet (two bottles): This bold blend features strong aromas of cherry, ripe blackberry, and plum. Boysenberry and black cherry flavors give way to a hint of chocolate, black pepper, and a touch of oak spice.
- The Gathering Merlot (three bottles): Aromas of red berry notes and a touch of toasted oak are complemented with rich flavors of blackcurrant and plum that are enhanced by baking spices and silky tannins.
- Paisley Patch Verdelho (three bottles): The bouquet shows lifted aromas of pineapple, mango, and lime zest. On the palate, zesty citrus and melon are complemented by racy minerality and balanced acidity.
- Bellarong Chardonnay (two bottles) This chardonnay features a hint of spice, notes of lemon and lime, white peach, and nutmeg.
- Talbingo Hill Sauvignon Blanc (two bottles): An un-oaked wine with aromas of tropical notes and lime. Flavors include more lime along with passion fruit, crisp acidity, and a zesty finish.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Ships only to listed states. $29.95 shipping not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.