What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Crisp and refreshing, Sauvignon Blanc wine is ideal for the hot summer months. This exclusive Groupon offer features 15 bottles of 5 different Sauvignon Blanc wines from 4 continents.
- Volcanes Sauvignon Blanc: made with grapes that reflect the extreme environment in which they’re grown, the volcanic soil of Chile; citrus aromas, minerality, notes of herbs, saline, and white pepper; pair with shellfish, fish, salads, cheese, and white meat.
- Coquelicot Sauvignon Blanc: grapes that have basked in the Coquelicot vineyard’s sun make up this wine, granting distinct aromatics and tart acidity; tropical fruit character, with grapefruit, honeydew melon, lemon, and kiwi aromas and smooth finish.
- Talbingo Hills Sauvignon Blanc: Australian wine hailing from the town of Talbingo, grown on 10–15 year old vines that flourish in the red clay soil; to preserve the fruit during the warm and dry 2016 season, grapes were chilled and clarified, inhibiting wild yeast fermentation, with no oak used; tropical notes with lime, passionfruit, crisp acidity, and zesty finish; pair with oily fish like mackerel or a dish like fish and chips.
- Gibault Loire Sauvignon Blanc: wine born in the Loire Valley of France, grapes produce a wine strong enough to stand up to bigger dishes, ideally served slightly chilled; pear, apple, and pineapple notes; pair with grilled or smoked salmon or barbecued chicken.
- Inti Sauvignon Blanc: South American wine, clean and fresh with notes of grapefruit and green apple, herbaceous and floral; pair with salads featuring bitter greens like arugula and roasted bell peppers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Ships only to listed states. $29.95 shipping not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.