- $49 for three bottles of Hyatt Roza Ridge red wines with shipping included ($95 value)
About the Wines
- Three bottles of Roza Ridge wine, made by Hyatt Vineyards, a family-owned vineyard founded in 1983 that’s received dozens of awards and medals for their high quality wines
- Roza Ridge Malbec: a fruity red with tastes of oak and roasted tomato; pairs well with rich red meat and sauces
- Roza Ridge Tempranillo: Spanish signature wine with bright cherry flavors and hints of vanilla
- Roza Ridge Petit Verdot: a full-bodied and well-balanced red that pairs well with lamb and strong cheeses
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.