All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $36 for two Groupons, each good for one paintball package (a $70 total value)
- $74 for four Groupons, each good for one paintball package (a $140 total value)
- $150 for eight Groupons, each good for one paintball package (a $280 total value)<p>
Each package includes:
- All-day admission for one and carbon dioxide (a $15 value)
- Paintball gun and face mask rental (a $10 value)
- 250 paintballs (a $10 value)<p>
All Groupons for each option must be used during a single visit.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation recommended. 17 and younger must be accompanied by guardian. Must sign waiver. Not valid for private groups. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splat Tag
To put it plainly, Splat Tag is massive. Twenty-two paintball fields sprawl across its 600 acres. Woods, brush, and felled trees make for strategic cover, and through every patch of forest could be something unexpected. A helicopter, a bunker, or perhaps an enemy base, right there for the taking—provided players have enough paint.
The high number of play areas encourages players to linger, as does Splat Tag's policies. Open admission grants unlimited access for the day, with referees setting up 15- to 20-minute games. The fields admit up to 200 players per day, ensuring everyone can find those of similar skill levels. Splat Tag also hosts private and special events, including an annual gathering with enough paintballs to blot out murals of of the sun.