What You'll Get
$69 for an accredited online PRINCE2 project-management course ($451.66 value)
- 12 e-learning modules with interactive lessons and video presentations
- Six-month access to the accredited e-learning materials and support
- Interactive tasks and exercises
- Module-level Foundation and Practitioner tests
- Support via online forums, email, and phone
- Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feeback
- Eligible for 30 Category-C PDUs (earn your full Category-C PDU allowance for the three-year period)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Online only. Internet connection required. Not suitable for use with tablets or smartphones. Students with learning disabilities and additional requirements are advised to contact SPOCE before purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The e-learning courses provided by SPOCE can be broken down into three main areas of expertise: project management, program management, and risk management. Since 1997, SPOCE has offered an APMG-accredited PRINCE2 project-management course, complete with exams. Today, it still offers this course, alongside others such as MSP Program Management, ITIL Service Management, Agile Project Management, Change Management, and more.
With e-learning courses, students work on their computers to complete web-based training, use discussion forums, and take computer-aided assessments. This style of teaching lends itself to self-guided study, allowing students to plan and pace their learning around their own schedules.