$69 for an accredited online PRINCE2 project-management course ($451.66 value)
- 12 e-learning modules with interactive lessons and video presentations
- Six-month access to the accredited e-learning materials and support
- Interactive tasks and exercises
- Module-level Foundation and Practitioner tests
- Support via online forums, email, and phone
- Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feeback
- Eligible for 30 Category-C PDUs (earn your full Category-C PDU allowance for the three-year period)
The e-learning courses provided by SPOCE can be broken down into three main areas of expertise: project management, program management, and risk management. Since 1997, SPOCE has offered an APMG-accredited PRINCE2 project-management course, complete with exams. Today, it still offers this course, alongside others such as MSP Program Management, ITIL Service Management, Agile Project Management, Change Management, and more.
With e-learning courses, students work on their computers to complete web-based training, use discussion forums, and take computer-aided assessments. This style of teaching lends itself to self-guided study, allowing students to plan and pace their learning around their own schedules.