- General admission to the SpoCom Supershow
- When: Saturday, July 18, from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Anaheim Convention Center
- Ticketing values include all fees.
- Free admission for children ages 10 and under with adult supervision
- $15 for admission for one (up to $31 value)
- $26 for admission for two (up to $62 value)
- $49 for admission for four (up to $124 value)
Knowing that what's under the hood is just as important as the hood ornament itself, SpoCom's organizers created a show to reward innovation and creativity in automotive engineering and design from both industry professionals and amateur hobbyists. The judges hail from some of the most prestigious car firms and organizations around the world, eagerly inspecting every aspect of the more than 300 custom vehicles vying for the show's ultimate cash prize.
Surrounding this heavy-metal showdown, the stages' bright lights illuminate other, less formal bouts, such as an urban dance competition and bikini contest, during which audience members applaud for the swimsuit they would most like to see on a mannequin some day. Vendors fill more than 1.6 million square feet of exhibition space at the Anaheim Convention Center, providing visitors with the opportunity to purchase luxury wares such as watches, designer clothes, and artwork.