All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $9.25 for $15 worth of café cuisine at breakfast or lunch for two
- $15.50 for $30 worth of café cuisine at breakfast or lunch for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Jazz and breakfast. Unless you're a home chef with a spectacular Charlie Parker record collection, these two things may not seem like a natural pairing. But they're the main attractions at Sponzs, a café where jazz pours from the speakers and chefs pour pancake batter on the griddle all day long. Read on for liner notes on some of Sponzs' quintessential dishes.
- Le Chet Baker: Like its namesake, this dish is a no-nonsense classic with wheat toast, three eggs any style, and a helping of applewood bacon smoked in house.
- The Brothers Mathis: Waffles are a Sponzs specialty. This chocolate-chip version gets a southern twist thanks to pecans and rich Oklahoma syrup.
- The Tito Fuente: An egg scrambler with Latin flavors, including house smoked chicken, black beans, corn, and a Sponzs cheese blend
- The Wayman Tisdale: Oklahoma syrup reappears as the finishing touch on french toast stuffed with strawberry jam, cream cheese, and mixed-berry compote.
- The Coltrane: This sandwich sets the tenor for the latter-day menu with its roast turkey, cranberry mayo, smoked gouda, and mixed greens.