Ghost tours take you to a city's scariest locations, such as abandoned houses that are said to be haunted or regular houses that are full of strangers. Experience the unknown with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25.99 for two ghost tour tickets (up to a $60 value)
- $45 for four ghost tour tickets (up to a $120 value)<p>
This Groupon is valid for the following ghost tours and events:
- Pioneer Square Walking Tour—This 90-minute tour runs everyday at 6 p.m. The tour begins at Spooked in Seattle.
- Terrified in Tacoma Walking Tour—This 90-minute tour runs on Fridays and Saturdays at 6 p.m., and begins in front of Pantages Theater.
- Haunted Pub Walking Tour—This 90-minute tour runs on Fridays or Saturdays at 8:30 p.m., and begins at J&M Café. Each person receives one well drink, draft beer, or glass of house wine at the end of the tour.
- Haunted Trolley Tour—This two-hour event runs one Saturday per month at 7 p.m., and begins at Spooked in Seattle.
- Haunted Underground Ghost Hunt—This two-hour event runs on the last Friday of every month at varying times, and is held at Spooked in Seattle.<p>
Spooked in Seattle Ghost Tours
Since 2004, Spooked in Seattle has been operating tours in the Seattle area, telling the real tales of the city's seedier history. Ghost hunters —including well-known paranormal investigator Ross, who has appeared on various TV shows to discuss ghost hunting—have examined each story and location through paranormal investigations. The ghost hunters take customers on walking tours through city streets and the darkened corridors of Seattle's oldest buildings, or invite them to have a drink at a few of the city's creepy watering holes.
What some people are buzzing about:
“It was a very informative and fun tour. The tour guide was so expressive and did her job very well.”
“Interesting information about the city. Tour guide Jules was great!”