Ghost tours take you to a city's scariest locations, such as abandoned houses that are said to be haunted or regular houses that are full of strangers. Experience the unknown with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25.99 for two ghost tour tickets (up to a $60 value)
- $45 for four ghost tour tickets (up to a $120 value)<p>
This Groupon is valid for the following ghost tours and events:
- Pioneer Square Walking Tour—This 90-minute tour runs everyday at 6 p.m. The tour begins at Spooked in Seattle.
- Terrified in Tacoma Walking Tour—This 90-minute tour runs on Fridays and Saturdays at 6 p.m., and begins in front of Pantages Theater.
- Haunted Pub Walking Tour—This 90-minute tour runs on Fridays or Saturdays at 8:30 p.m., and begins at J&M Café. Each person receives one well drink, draft beer, or glass of house wine at the end of the tour.
- Haunted Trolley Tour—This two-hour event runs one Saturday per month at 7 p.m., and begins at Spooked in Seattle.
- Haunted Underground Ghost Hunt—This two-hour event runs on the last Friday of every month at varying times, and is held at Spooked in Seattle.<p>
Spooked in Seattle Ghost Tours
Though some ghost tours regale customers with tales of vampires and witches who haunt the local area, or at least visit while their coffins are being fumigated, the guides of Spooked in Seattle Ghost Tours prefer to stick to stories of ghosts they've personally investigated. Ghost hunters —including well-known paranormal investigator Ross, who has appeared on various TV shows to discuss ghost hunting—have examined each story and location through paranormal investigations. The ghost hunters take customers on walking tours through city streets and the darkened corridors of Seattle's oldest buildings, or invite them to have a drink at a few of the city's creepy watering holes.
What some people are buzzing about:
“The ghost tour was so much fun and we learned a lot of new things about this wonderful city of Seattle that we live in! I encourage everyone to go :) Wear comfortable...”
“The ghost tour was so much fun and we learned a lot of new things about this wonderful city of Seattle that we live in! I encourage everyone to go :) Wear comfortable shoes and dress light :)”
“very nice tour :) great for kids ages 9 and up”
“With out the Group on I wouldn't know Seattle had such a business :-)”