Choose from Four Options
- $15 for a Pioneer Square or Terrified in Tacoma walking tour for two ($32 value)
- $30 for a Pioneer Square or Terrified in Tacoma walking tour for four ($64 value)
- $25 for two tickets to a haunted pub or underground ghost hunt ($60 value)
- $45 for four tickets to a haunted pub or underground ghost hunt ($120 value)
The tours include:
- Pioneer Square Walking Tour—This 90-minute tour runs everyday at 6 p.m., and at 8:15 p.m. Thursday through Sunday. The tour begins at Spooked in Seattle.
- Terrified in Tacoma Walking Tour—This 90-minute tour run Thursday though Sunday at 6 p.m., and begins in front of Brandy’s Attic.
- Haunted Pub Walking Tour—This 90-minute tour runs on Fridays or Saturdays at 8:30 p.m., and begins at J&M Café. Each person receives one well drink, draft beer, or glass of house wine at the end of the tour.
- Haunted Underground Ghost Hunt—This two-hour event runs on the last Friday of every month at 10:00 p.m., and is held at Spooked in Seattle.
Tours are subject to availability, and times are subject to change.
Spooked in Seattle Ghost Tours
Since 2004, Spooked in Seattle has been operating tours in the Seattle area, telling the real tales of the city's seedier history. Ghost hunters —including well-known paranormal investigator Ross, who has appeared on various TV shows to discuss ghost hunting—have examined each story and location through paranormal investigations. The ghost hunters take customers on walking tours through city streets and the darkened corridors of Seattle's oldest buildings, or invite them to have a drink at a few of the city's creepy watering holes.
85% of 1,450 customers recommend
“It was a great tour! Very informative and entertaining.”
“This was so much fun! Go in with an open mind and you'll be surprised at how knowledgeable the guides are. Truly a fun experience!”
“The guide repeats herself in big groups so you can stand anywhere in the group and hear what is being said.”