What You'll Get
Due to a recent hair-related tackling incident, pro football players are now required to either cut hair to shoulder length or become field-goal kickers. Today's deal precisely trims jock locks to regulation length: for $11, you get one MVP haircut (a $22 value) from Sport Clips. Choose one of nine sets of locations for redeeming your Groupon:
- Five locations: 1084 S Gilbert Rd in Gilbert; 4245 S Arizona Ave in Chandler; 1809 N Dysart Rd in Avondale; 1917 S Signal Butte Rd in Mesa; 1753 West Hunt Highway in Queen Creek
- Three locations: 1940 S Val Vista Dr in Mesa; 6606 E McKellips in Mesa; 1927 N Gilbert Rd in Mesa
- Two locations: 800 N 54th St in Chandler; 4645 E Chandler Blvd in Phoenix
- One location: 10893 N Scottsdale Rd in Scottsdale
- Two locations: 8251 W Union Hills in Glendale; 13980 W Bell Rd in Surprise
- One location: 610 E Bell Rd in Phoenix
- One location: 34640 N North Valley Parkway in Phoenix
- One location: 815 E Baseline Rd in Tempe
- One location: 2875 W Ray Rd in Chandler
The MVP haircut is reserved for guys who want the brawn of a chiseled cut with the extreme adrenaline rush of a pleasant pampering. Following careful instructions or expert intuition, stylists can clean up the edges without sacrificing any degree of edginess. A thorough shampoo and scalp massage ensures an itch-free walk off, while a neck and shoulder massage with steamed towel leaves cleaned-up batters with the zonal focus to connect on any upcoming office pitch.
At Sport Clips, you won't experience the luxury of fine flower arrangements in the corners, soothing soft rock flowing from the speakers, or TVs tuned to your stories on daytime television; instead, you'll be engulfed in a man salon stocked with sports memorabilia, sports television, and sporty stylists sporting specializations in guys' cuts and sports. Grab up to two Groupons to plan ahead for the off-season.
While there are few online reviews for Phoenix-area Sport Clips locations, three Yelpers give the East Bell Road location an average of four stars:
- …cut was exactly how I wanted, barber seemed very attentive and detailed, and no complaint about the extras. Most thorough haircut experience I have every [sic] had. – Jake D., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid for purchased location(s) only. No cash back. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.