Choose from Six Options
At the 71st Avenue and Rose Garden Lane location:
- $39 for a six-week basketball program each Saturday from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. ($87 value)
- $39 for a six-week soccer program each Saturday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. ($87 value)
- $39 for a six-week t-ball program each Saturday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. ($87 value)
At the 76th Avenue and St. John Road location:
- $39 for a six-week multi-sport program each Saturday from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ($87 value)
- $39 for a six-week soccer program each Saturday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ($87 value)
- $39 for a six-week t-ball program each Saturday from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ($87 value)
These programs, for kids age 3–10, run from April 5 to May 17.
As any triumphant team of athletes can tell you, winning is exhilarating. At Sportball USA, though, instructors focus on the quieter joys of athletics: improving motor skills and life skills. Their noncompetitive instruction—aimed at babies all the way up through tweens—covers eight popular sports, ranging from soccer and volleyball to hockey and golf. With age-appropriate, child-sized equipment, they help youth develop balance, strength, and coordination. They also nurture the self-confidence that will one day be needed on the soccer field where each grown kid will take the bar exam. Classes include gross motor games designed to help develop agility, balance, and coordination. splash Sports: Beat the heat with Sportball’s Splash Sports! Certified Sportball coaches will incorporate water play into the skill instruction. And kids should be ready to get wet because their splash sports will incorporate water play into the courses.
80% of 15 customers recommend
“Love the emphasis on creative play to teach skills! My 5 year old daughter isn't usually too into sports, but she loves this class!”
“The coaches that work with the kids are wonderful!!!”
“My son is three and loves it. The staff is very kid friendly and interact with the kids great.”