What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $50 worth of authentic Italian cuisine for two
- $40 for $80 worth of authentic Italian cuisine for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for lunch. Not valid on 2/14/16 or Mother's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Whether they are gathering for an intimate dinner or large celebration, Spoto's invites guests to settle in for hearty Italian meals accompanied by pours from the wine bar. The long-standing family eatery remains a Bronx staple by staying true to its roots.
“When you’re a neighborhood restaurant, people come for a reason," said Peter Spoto, the owner of Spoto's, told the New York Daily News. "I have customers that drive down from Jersey, Connecticut and Manhattan because we still use the same basic ingredients.” Check out a few of the Neapolitan and Sicilian dishes that highlight these key components.
- The baked clams oreganata bathe in a lemon white-wine butter sauce accented by seasoned bread crumbs.
- Fresh manicotti are filled with blended ricotta cheese, then topped with Spoto's signature tomato sauce.
- The chicken cacciatore entree features a chicken breast sautéed with mushrooms, plum tomatoes, and brown gravy drizzled with white wine.