Choose from Four Options
- $40 for a four-hour CHL course for one ($75 value)
- $79 for a four-hour CHL course for two ($150 value)
- $50 for a six-hour handgun-instruction and CHL course for one ($100 value)
- $99 for a six-hour handgun-instruction and CHL course for two ($200 value)
The combination course is designed for those who have not shot before or are not avid shooters. The regular CHL course does not include shooting instruction, so students must be proficient prior to the course. If a student is not a proficient shooter, then they should opt for the combo course.
Each course includes all the paperwork, photographs, and range time required to apply for a concealed-handgun license, along with complimentary coffee and donuts and a free additional range pass. The class does not include gun rentals ($12) or ammunition ($19–$25), though both can be acquired onsite.
Spring Guns and Ammo
- 27 climate-controlled lanes
- 25-yard rifle and pistol range
- Protective sound-absorbent fascia material
- Blast-shield partitions between lanes to limit concussive sound blasts
- Customers can bring in an unlimited number of guns
The Rentals and Retail
- Pistols, rifles, and shotguns from more than 40 brands including Colt, Berretta, Glock, STI, and Sig Sauer
- Wide variety of ammunition, including .380, .45 long colt, and .30 carbine
At a Glance
As avid hunters, Chris and David Rhodes opened Spring Guns and Ammo to fulfill their practicing needs. They encourage customers to come in and talk shop, hang out, ask questions, or take a class that focuses on safety. Frequent visitors can also reap benefits such as unlimited range visits, discounts on products, and a membership program.