Choose Between Two Options
- $37 for a two-hour tactical pistol training class for one ($70 value)
- $73 for a two-hour tactical pistol training class for two ($140 value)
Both options are valid for Spring Guns’ Tactical Pistol Training #1 Class. These sessions are held in the evening during the week. Instructors cover topics such as point shooting, strong and weak hand shooting, and firing at moving targets. Ammo is not included, and the class requires 100 rounds (no steel, aluminum-cased, or tracer rounds allowed).
Spring Guns and Ammo, LLC
- 27 climate-controlled lanes
- 25-yard rifle and pistol range
- Protective sound-absorbent fascia material
- Blast-shield partitions between lanes to limit concussive sound blasts
- Customers can bring in an unlimited number of guns
The Rentals and Retail
- Pistols, rifles, and shotguns from more than 40 brands including Colt, Berretta, Glock, STI, and Sig Sauer
- Wide variety of ammunition, including .380, .45 long colt, and .30 carbine
At a Glance
As avid hunters, Chris and David Rhodes opened Spring Guns and Ammo, LLC to fulfill their practicing needs. They encourage customers to come in and talk shop, hang out, ask questions, or take a class that focuses on safety. Frequent visitors can also reap benefits such as unlimited range visits, discounts on products, and a membership program.