All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 6, 2018
· Reviewed May 12, 2018
· Reviewed April 18, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a two-hour Learn to Shoot course with range pass, a level 1 gun rental, and 50 rounds of ammo for one ($140 value)
- $94 for a two-hour Learn to Shoot course with range pass, a level 1 gun rental, and 50 rounds of ammo for two ($280 value)
- See the course schedule.
This course is designed to provide students an introduction to the knowledge, skills, and attitude needed to safely own and operate a pistol. Throughout this course, pupils will learn about pistol parts and operations, ammunition, gun safety, and pistol-shooting fundamentals. The course also includes a shooting range pass, a level 1 gun rental, and 50 rounds of ammo.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spring Guns and Ammo, LLC
- 27 climate-controlled lanes
- 25-yard rifle and pistol range
- Protective sound-absorbent fascia material
- Blast-shield partitions between lanes to limit concussive sound blasts
- Customers can bring in an unlimited number of guns
The Rentals and Retail
- Pistols, rifles, and shotguns from more than 40 brands including Colt, Berretta, Glock, STI, and Sig Sauer
- Wide variety of ammunition, including .380, .45 long colt, and .30 carbine
At a Glance
As avid hunters, Chris and David Rhodes opened Spring Guns and Ammo, LLC to fulfill their practicing needs. They encourage customers to come in and talk shop, hang out, ask questions, or take a class that focuses on safety. Frequent visitors can also reap benefits such as unlimited range visits, discounts on products, and a membership program.