Pupils learn the basics of shooting during a course that includes gun rental, range time, targets, and eye and ear protection
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $63.50 for a two-hour Learn to Shoot course with range pass and a level 1 gun rental for one ($140 value)
- $123 for a two-hour Learn to Shoot course with range pass and a level 1 gun rental for two ($280 value)
- See the course schedule.
This course is designed to provide students an introduction to the knowledge, skills, and attitude needed to safely own and operate a pistol. Throughout this course, pupils will learn about pistol parts and operations, ammunition, gun safety, and pistol-shooting fundamentals. The course also includes a shooting range pass and a level 1 gun rental.
About Spring Guns and Ammo, LLC
- 27 climate-controlled lanes
- 25-yard rifle and pistol range
- Protective sound-absorbent fascia material
- Blast-shield partitions between lanes to limit concussive sound blasts
- Customers can bring in an unlimited number of guns
The Rentals and Retail
- Pistols, rifles, and shotguns from more than 40 brands including Colt, Berretta, Glock, STI, and Sig Sauer
- Wide variety of ammunition, including .380, .45 long colt, and .30 carbine
At a Glance
As avid hunters, Chris and David Rhodes opened Spring Guns and Ammo, LLC to fulfill their practicing needs. They encourage customers to come in and talk shop, hang out, ask questions, or take a class that focuses on safety. Frequent visitors can also reap benefits such as unlimited range visits, discounts on products, and a membership program.