It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between the Following
- $40 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to a $100 value)
- $70 for an 18-hole round of golf for two and one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert from Spring Hill’s menu (up to a $153 total value)<p>
Spring Hill Country Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.<p>
Spring Hill Country Club
Tinted glass panes wrap around the rustic clubhouse of Spring Hill Country Club, permitting splendid views of the kempt lawn, misting fountains, and 18-hole golf course that encompass the grounds below. An advanced Rain Bird irrigation system keeps the 6,502-yard labyrinth in pristine shape year-round, and a short-game practice area, driving range, and PGA-certified instructors help preserve both swings and nine-irons' sense of identity. Members enjoy access to a fitness center with cardio and weightlifting machines, a sauna, and locker rooms, as well as access the cool waters of the club's Olympic-size outdoor pool. Plasma-screen TVs show live sports or golf-cart jousting at the casual Caddy Shack Pub, and the Player's Grille invites synchronized dining and chit-chat while clients take in quiet views of the club.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,502 yards from farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.7 from farthest tees
- Slope rating of 129 from farthest tees
- Five tee options