Golf enthusiasts of all skill levels can practice their swing and work on their technique to improve their overall golf performance
About This Deal
Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
Valid for Monday and Tuesdays only
About Spring Valley Golf Club
Built on the site of a 1,500-acre cattle ranch, Spring Valley Golf Club treats golfers to sweeping pastoral views as they watch drives soar down the fairways. Four tee options provide a challenge for all skill levels, and players facing strings of hooks and mishits can find serenity gazing off into the rolling hills or the cottonwood-speckled banks of Running Creek.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par-72 championship course
- Four tee options
- 7,200 yards from the tips
- Rating of 73 from the tips
- Slope of 132 from the tips
- Onsite pro shop and practice area with driving range, chipping green, and putting green