What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for one dozen standard cupcakes ($28 value)
- $20 for $40 toward a custom cake
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must call and pre order 48 hours in advance’ for cupcakes’ and for the custom cakes must pre order 2 weeks or more in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sprinkle Me Silly
Sprinkle Me Silly's baked goods are both beautifully designed and delicious. And, despite the name, owner Heather Dean and her team decorate custom cakes, cupcakes, and other items with much more than sprinkles. For example, sculpted cakes can take the form of Iron Thrones or drum sets, and cupcakes can be embellished with colorful stethoscopes made from fondant or even transformed into flowerpots. The bakery's desserts are diverse in taste, too, thanks to all the flavor options.
- 11 cake flavors, including vanilla, marble, and pink lemonade
- 10 types of frosting, ranging from vanilla buttercream to chocolate ganache
- 7 potential fillings, such as raspberry, lemon curd, and peanut-butter mousse