It’s possible to craft authentic Italian food at home as long as you have a pizza oven, a large supply of olive oil, and at least 10 sun-drenched Mediterranean farmers to crush tomatoes into marinara with their feet. Pass the delectable buck with today’s Groupon to Spumoni Restaurants, valid at the Brentwood, Santa Monica, and Stevenson Ranch locations. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get an Italian dinner for two (up to a $53.85 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees or pastas (up to a $21.95 value each)
- For $25, you get a take-out Italian dinner for four (up to a $52.85 total value) that includes:
- One large italian or caesar salad (an $8.95 value)
- One large pizza, including up to three regular or gourmet toppings for the make-your-own option (up to a $24.95 value)
- One large pasta (up to an $18.95 value)
All of Spumoni Restaurants’ homey locations brim with Old World ambiance and warm zephyrs laden with the aromas of a broad selection of mouthwatering pastas and hand-tossed pizzas. Duos dining in can enjoy extravagant culinary indulgence not seen since the reign of Emperor Boyardee by selecting a delectable antipasto, such as the veggie tower and prosciutto, a shuffled deck of tomatoes, eggplant, fresh mozzarella, roasted peppers, and succulent parma prosciutto. For a bigger bite, visitors can flick their tongues at the baked chicken pollo fiorentina, oozing with melted mozzarella and spinach chiffonade, or wrap mouth muscles around the gnocchi fradiavola, piquant shrimp and white wine cradling tender spud-infused pasta as beautiful as a litter of baby Mr. Potato Heads.
Warm up a quartet of appetities with a crisp italian salad or creamy caesar salad before sinking teeth into a pizza from Spumoni’s herculean array, such as the capricciosa studded with artichoke, ham, mushroom, and mozzarella. Or, bring your own pizza to life with up to three toppings, such as pepperoni, feta cheese, and kalamata olives. Forks can test their problem-solving skills by diving into a tangled web of pasta, such as the penne paesana bedecked with sun-dried tomatoes, or the linguine rustica with italian sausage. Though this Groupon does not cover the $2.50 delivery charge, Spumoni’s expedient food runners deliver to homes, businesses, and Muppet-infested trashcans.