After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- $89 for a Manhattan Marksman class for one ($199 value)
- $171 for a Manhattan Marksman class for two ($398 value)
- $38 for an Urban Field Craft class for one ($99 value)
- $69 for an Urban Field Craft class for two ($198 value)
- $89 for a Tuff Turf class for one ($199 value)
- $171 for a Tuff Turf class for two ($398 value)
- Manhattan Marksman (6 total slots) Sunday, February 21 at 11 a.m.
- Tuft Turf (5 total slots) Sunday, February 21 at 3 p.m.
- Urban Field Craft (8 total slots) Tuesday, February 23 at 7 p.m.
Flip on the TV these days and chances are, you'll find some sort of survival show hosted by a survival expert. It's one thing to be familiar with the skills demonstrated in such shows, but enacting them in an actual survival situation is a completely different story. And that's where Squad School steps in. Founder Dan Boyle, and his team of 3-decorated US military veterans——teach students basic rifle safety and marksmanship, urban self-defense, and remote wilderness survival through an assortment of different classes. Here are a few of their offerings:
Manhattan Marksman provides an introduction to marksmanship with an actual rifle, teaching you how to handle and operate it safely and how to fire a well-aimed shot.
Urban Field Craft shares tactics for surviving a catastrophic situation in the city, especially when you're by yourself and you've forgotten the phone number of the local superhero.
Tuff Turf explains steps for disarming attackers and taking them to the ground. This class emphasizes the importance of carrying yourself with awareness and confidence.
Elite Survival is a five-day workshop that educates you on how to survive in the wild through contemporary elements of fieldcraft, from establishing shelter to staying hydrated.