Enthusiasts of water sports can experience kiteboarding for the first time with this introductory lesson
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Two-part group class
- Video introduction with theoretical knowledge and safety briefing
- Three-hour of practice with experienced instructors
- Practice takes place in Howe Sound
- Length of the whole lesson: four hours
- Wetsuit rental is not included in the kiteboarding deal; can be purchased for $40 upon arrival; a minimum 5mm or thicker full suit and booties required.
- Age restrictions: Valid for ages 16-65
- Weight restrictions: 95lbs weight minimum, 280lbs weight maximum.
Valid in a group of 4.
- Bookings must be completed online at least 3 days prior to their requested date. Bookings will not be done over the phone, only online through our booking system: https://www.squamishwatersportsbookings.com/
About Squamish Watersports
Squamish Watersports certified instructors teach students by imparting water-kiting techniques in both private and group lessons, helping beginners and more advanced students alike. After teaching beginning lessons in introductory classes, the instructors move onto more advanced moves such as steering, flight control, riding skills, and launching and landing methods. They supply all rentals and equipment for the classes and lessons, which run seven days a week depending on the weather and the amount of reindeer air traffic. Aside from their flagship kiteboarding packages, the outdoorsy folks also offer other services such as kayak rentals, SUP tours, jetski, boat rentals, boat tours, shuttles, and wakeboarding.