Choose from Six Options
- $39 for aerial-tram tickets for two adults (ages 23–64) ($78 value)
- $25 for aerial-tram tickets for two young adults (ages 13–22) or seniors (ages 65–75) ($50 value)
- $10 for aerial-tram tickets for two children (ages 5–12) or super seniors (age 76+) ($20 value)
- $49 for a tram, swim, and skate package for two adults ($98 value)
- $41 for a tram, swim, and skate package for two young adults (ages 13–22) or seniors (ages 65–75) ($82 value)
- $20 for a tram, swim, and skate package for two children (ages 5–12) or super seniors (age 76+) ($40 value)
Package options include trips on the aerial tram, the High Camp swimming pool, and roller skating at the Olympic Skating Rink.
Book your stay at The Village at Squaw Valley and stay in the heart of the action and activities. Call (855) 318-2744 or click here.
Squaw Valley is the spring skiing capital and offers skiing and riding through May 30th, that’s Lake Tahoe’s longest season. Into the spring season enjoy miles of groomed terrain, plenty of sunshine, music at the High Camp hot tub on Saturdays, and plenty of sun-drenched decks. During the summer months, visitors can take a 2,000-foot-high aerial tram that provides 360-degree views of Lake Tahoe's high alpine to an outdoor roller rink or pool, both nestled on top of the 8,200-foot Squaw Valley.