All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Admission to Beatlemania on Saturday, February 25, at 8 p.m.
- Bring your own food and drinks. Dessert served.
- Who they are: four musicians who channel John, Paul, George, and Ringo—so well, in fact, that the lads who play John and Paul were filmed for use in The Beatles Rock Band game
- Which era of the Beatles they emulate: all of them, from their mop-top days to their days of psychedelic outfits and long hair
- What you’ll see at the show: elaborate costumes and a video history of the ’60s
- What you’ll hear: the poppy chorus of “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” the consciousness-altering melody of “Strawberry Fields Forever,” the soulful strains of “Let It Be,” and more than 30 other hits
- What the NY Daily Mail called the show: “an exhilarating history lesson about the triumphs, the tragedies and the music of the ’60s”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.