All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $180 for a VIP Nights of Lights Christmas golf cart tour for two with one bottle of local wine ($360 value)
- $360 for a VIP Nights of Lights Christmas golf cart tour for four with two bottles of local wine ($720 value)
- $180 for a VIP Nights of Lights Christmas Segway tour for two ($360 value)
- $360 for a VIP Nights of Lights Christmas Segway tour for four ($720 value)
- $180 for a VIP Pub and History Golf Cart Tour for two with one bottle of local wine ($360 value)
- $360 for a VIP Pub and History Golf Cart Tour for four with two bottles of local wine ($720 value)
Either by Segway or golf-kart, these tours depart seven days a week at 8 p.m. The two-hour tours travel to historic sights and pubs, or see the city under the glow of more than 3 million Christmas lights. Both tours will have stops for taking pictures and perusing local shops.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must be 21 or older with valid ID for the Pub Tour and to receive bottle of wine. Wine included with golf cart tours only, not included with segway tours. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. Augustine Bike Rentals
The tour guides at St. Augustine Bike Rentals reveal the secrets of the city where Ponce de Leon landed more than 500 years ago. As they lead groups by bike or segway, they expound local lore while unveiling the quaint and quiet streets that harken back to the city's early days. These eco-friendly transports also facilitate journeys to sites such as The Fort—formally known as the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument––the Colonial Spanish Quarter, and the Fountain of Youth Discovery Park. The Bridge of Lions leads voyagers to a beautiful beach where cruiser-style bikes can roam in their natural habitat. In addition to tours, the staff also rents out its vessels a la carte for self-guided trips.