30 minute introductory flight lesson
What You'll Get
- Trained instructors help clients reach their aviation goals in a friendly, professional environment.
- What’s included:
- 30 minutes of instruction and flight prep
- 30 minutes of flight time
- FAA-certified instructor
- Opportunity to ask questions and debrief after the flight
- Must be 16 or older
- 280 lbs. max weight
- 6’4” height max
- Valid for residents within 50 miles of 63373
#####St. Charles Flying Service’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Introductory flights are currently suspended.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check St. Charles Flying Service’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All requests/reservations must be made at least 21 days in advance. Height max 6'4". Valid for residents within 50 miles of 63373. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. New Customers Only Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must be 16 or older. 280 lbs. max weight. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. Charles Flying Service
At one time, St. Charles Flying Service's airport was a training base for World War II pilots during the early 1940s. Today, several vintage WWII aircraft still call the facility home, as does Boeing, which utilizes the grounds to test its own planes for modern-day military operations. Surrounded by aviation benchmarks both past and present, St. Charles Flying Service passes on the gift of flight to students with flight training for single and multiengine aircraft. From light sport to airline transport pilot, the facility's certified instructors help mold the pilots of tomorrow, who may also take advantage of open-enrollment ground courses.