Guests can take one of the boat, kayak, or paddleboard tours to discover local history and wildlife
What You'll Get
- Departure time:
- Other tours: by appointment
- Notable sights:
- Kayak and paddleboard tours: fish, birds, dolphins
- Dolphin boat tour: dolphins, bald eagles, osprey
- Sunset boat tour: North Edisto River, the barrier islands, the sunset
- Shelling boat tour: Lowcountry’s islands
- What to bring: sunscreen, bottled water or non-alcoholic drinks, water-appropriate footwear, portable camera (with waterproof bag), hat
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 5 miles of zip code 29455. Reservation required. Subject to weather. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. John's Kayak Tours
St. John's Kayak Tours knows that there is a lot to discover in Charleston, and that is why it offers a variety of tours. Guests can choose from one of the guided kayak, paddleboard, or boat excursions or rent equipment to explore the area on their own. The guides' goal is to share their knowledge and provide unique experiences for whole families.