Bars are the perfect venue for practicing various forms of communication, whether reading body language, honing conversation skills, or yelling at television referees. Communicate among friends with today’s Groupon to St. John’s Tavern. Choose between the following options:
- For $11, you get a pub meal for two (up to a $25.50 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $9 value each)<p>
- For $22, you get a pub meal for four (up to a $51 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $9 value each)<p>
Tucked behind a front patio and Ionic columns, the doors to St. John’s Tavern open to a festive setting with 16 TVs and a menu full of burgers and wings. Servers haul chips and queso or chicken quesadillas from the kitchen, jump-starting taste buds without clamping electrodes to the tongue. For the main course, half-pound jalapeño burgers busy jaws with grilled onions, tomatoes, cilantro mayo, and pepper jack cheese stacked alongside steak fries, sweet-potato fries, or onion rings. Cooks wedge pulled pork shreds between a toasted sesame-seed bun and douse 10 wings with buffalo, garlic-parmesan, or spicy barbecue sauce to placate napkins begging for overtime.