Kayakers, unlike pancakes or depressed turtles, muster the will to get themselves upright when flipped upside down. Float through life with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $15 for a two-hour kayak rental for one (a $30 value)
- $19 for a four-hour kayak rental for one (a $40 value)
- $29 for a three-hour kayak guided tour for one (a $60 value)
- $39 for a three-hour canoe or kayak guided tour for two (an $80 value)
- $25 for a two-hour tandem canoe or kayak rental for two (a $55 value)
- $29 for a four-hour tandem canoe or kayak rental for two (a $60 value)
Guests can enjoy an easy-going drift down the Morrison Channel of the St. Joseph River in a wide kayak or an Old Town Guide 147 canoe. Guests can operate the craft on their own, or partner with an experienced instructor on a guided tour.
St. Joseph River Canoe & Kayak Livery
Located just inland of Lake Michigan, St. Joseph River Canoe & Kayak Livery provides a portal for navigating the gentle lapping waters of the St. Joseph River. Staffers oversee a brand new fleet of kayaks and canoes for half- or full-day charter trips, guided tours, and to purchase. Open Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend, the livery shares space with Fisherman's Wharf and Fisherman's Way Marina. The marina also offers 31 slips (nine of which are covered) for boaters to dock their vessel, as well as stainless-steel fish-cleaning stations and private showers for especially shy fish.