Riders drift down the waters of the St. Joseph River in kayaks or canoes or on stand-up paddleboards
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $27 for a two-hour kayak or stand-up paddle board rental for one ($40 value)
- $44 for a four-hour kayak or stand-up paddle board rental for one ($75 value)
- $42 for a full-day kayak or stand-up paddle board rental for one ($100 value)
- $38 for a two-hour tandem kayak or canoe rental for two ($50 value)
- $42 for a four-hour tandem kayak or canoe rental for two ($80 value)
- $77 for a full-day tandem kayak or canoe rental for two ($125 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice or $7 fee may apply. Must be 14 or older; under 18 must have parent or guardian signature Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra $7 fee for launch and retrieval. May be repurchased every 30 days. All Kayaks must be returned by 4pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About St. Joseph River Canoe & Kayak Livery
Located just inland of Lake Michigan, St. Joseph River Canoe & Kayak Livery provides a portal for navigating the gentle lapping waters of the St. Joseph River. Staffers oversee a brand new fleet of kayaks and canoes for half- or full-day charter trips, guided tours, and to purchase. Open Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend, the livery shares space with Fisherman's Wharf and Fisherman's Way Marina. The marina also offers 31 slips (nine of which are covered) for boaters to dock their vessel, as well as stainless-steel fish-cleaning stations and private showers for especially shy fish.