Guests try to escape a themed room through finding and solving its riddles and mysteries
What You'll Get
- Room-escape game: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available rooms: Curse of the Mummy, The Cellar, Haunted Hotel Escape, Pirate’s Curse
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 12 and older
- Children 8–17 must be accompanied by a playing adult
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- It’s recommended to arrive 30 minutes before scheduled time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About St. Louis Escape Rooms
With five rooms to choose from, there's plenty to keep guests occupied at St. Louis Escape Rooms. Here, groups gather and attempt to "escape" a simulated scene. Each room is decorated with a specific theme and filled with clues that only the sharpest minds can solve to fulfill their quest. Here are some of the options visitors can choose from:
- Haunted Hotel: You and your group are trapped in a haunted hotel. Can you escape before you become a ghost as well?
- Mummy: You and your group are explorers in Egypt and encounter a cursed tomb. Can you all solve the mysteries it holds?
- Pirate's Curse: You and your crew of pirates are in search of a hidden Aztec treasure chest. Can you find it before someone else does?
- The Cellar: With a screeching crash, the cell door slams shut - leaving only half of your friends trapped beside you.